Integrated care is a concept bringing together inputs, delivery, management and organization of services related to diagnosis, treatment, care, rehabilitation and health promotion to access quality user satisfaction and efficiency.
• Focuses on meeting the community’s health needs.
• Matches service capacity to meet the community’s needs.
• Coordinates and integrates care.
• Has information systems to link patients, providers, and doctors across the continuum of care.
• Uses financial incentives and organizational structure to align management, physicians and other providers to achieve objectives.
• Able to continuously improve the care it provides.
Building healthy lives and healthy families through high quality comprehensive care
To promote overall health and improve quality of life by ensuring the delivery of effective behavioral and physical health care that meets the needs of communities we serve.
At its core is maximizing value for patients that is achieving the best outcomes at the lowest cost.